- Guitar / Bass guitar / Banjo
- Theory of Music
Piano / Keyboard / Violin / Vocals / Theory of Music
- Lessons are on an individual basis
- The lessons are against the background of the classical teaching method, adjusting according to the style the student prefers.
- Most of our students take lessons for their own enjoyment, but can be enrolled for exams at UNISA, Royal Schools or Trinity College, should they so wish.
- Quarterly group classes for the different age groups are held, introducing the students to experience playing for an audience (thus developing self confidence)
Guitar / Bass guitar / Banjo lessons
- Lessons are either on a one on one basis or in small groups (maximum 2 students)
- Our students are introduced to reading music (very important), playing chords and the various styles of playing.
- Quarterly group classes are held for the students to build their self confidence in playing with other musicians or standalone performances.
Theory is an integral part of the lessons
An informal concert is held towards the end of the year to showcase the students’ progress